Data Visualisation Analyst
Are you someone who has a passion for learning to be a data visualisation analyst and is looking to play an important role in an amazing team and to grow your skills?
Do you enjoy working in a flexible environment, with core values of transparency, and continuous improvement with the desire to contribute, learn and grow, working on a platform that will improve people's lives 80 years from now? Pensions are a long-term project!
- Work with different teams to understand, document and conduct data analysis.
- Report and work closely with the Data Science Manager.
- Interpret data, analyse results and provide ongoing reports using Snowflake or smaller BI tools.
- Ability to relay complex data into visualisations
- Prior experience with another visualisation tool such as: Tabluea, Microstrategy,Power BI or QlikView
- Help analyse complex financial and transnational data.
- Proven track record of creating visualisations and reports from user cases and presenting data in various forms
- Re-model the underlying data to ensure consistency in definitions and joining logic.
Smart Pension was founded by experienced finance & technology professionals and has been designed specifically to support UK businesses faced with the challenges of auto enrolment. Our mission is to transform pensions, savings and financial well-being, across all generations, around the world.
Our updated Recruitment Data Policy is here https://www.autoenrolment.co.uk/pdfs/careers/recru... Please click on the link if you have any questions about how we store your data or to know your rights.
- Strong math and statistical skills and an ability to apply those skills towards generating logical, accurate and meaningful insights from data.
- Experience creating data visualisations using PowerBI, Qlikview, Business Objects, Tableau, periscope or MicroStrategy
- Hands on experience designing, developing and implementing the creation of dashboards using the same above tools
- Have a desire for telling a story through the visualisations you produce
- Strong ability in SQL or R connected to Data Warehousing
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension scheme. The company matches your contributions up to 5%.
- £500 personal training budget per year to spend on courses or conferences.
- Health Insurance (via Benenden).
- Access to PerkBox.
- Access to Smart Rewards.
- Cycle to work scheme.